Middle Front-End EngineerAugust 12, 2022
We are looking for a middle front-end engineer to work on a marketing portal for a fast-growing US real-estate crowd investments startup.
This startup enables people to earn monthly dividends for each share of the property they own. For an investor, everything happens conveniently through a dedicated mobile app. The company takes care of finding profitable investment properties, regular maintenance, and renting through an app for residents. In the future, they’re also planning to implement some of the app’s features on the web.
You’ll be working closely with the CMO of the company, who has a long-term vision of their website’s evolution. The website is built from scratch on the modern technology stack: React/Nextjs + Netlify. They already have plenty of new and exciting features waiting for implementation in their backlog.
- 2+ years of experience with React
- Some experience with NextJS
- Upper-Intermediate English level
Will be a bonus
- Experience with MobX
- Worked with CSS-in-JS libraries, preferably Emotion
- Integrated headless CMS like Contentful
- Familiar with Netlify
Your day-to-day responsibilities will include
- Leading the development process
- Regular communication with the client
- Engaging in all aspects of release cycles including requirements review, work estimation, design, implementation, testing, and review
- Identifying gaps in requirements or designs, and presenting options to address them
- Designing and implementing new features
- Collaboration with UI/UX Designers to implement gorgeous designs
📈 Constant professional growth and improvement:
- Challenging projects with innovative technologies
- Close cooperation with the clients
- Help with personal development and mentorship
- English learning opportunities
- Knowledge sharing events
😄 Comfortable, focused work:
- Remote and work from home encouraged
- Minimal bureaucracy
- Flexible schedule
- Good hardware
Feel free to reach out to us for more details, or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org, and be surprised how quickly we’ll get back to you.