Strong-Mid Full-Stack JS DeveloperAugust 24, 2020
- 3+ years of commercial JS/TS development
- Minimum a year of proven experience with React and its ecosystem
- Ability to work with minimal supervision, be proactive and responsible
- Upper-intermediate English
- Prior experience with server-side rendering
- Experience in building high-performant customer-facing solutions
- Competitive salary
- Developing a product from scratch
- Team of highly-skilled professionals
- Flexible work schedule
- Social package
As an engineer, you will work on the implementation of the customer-facing meteorological web application from scratch.
- Cover most critical parts of functionality with tests.
- Keep software up to date with the latest technologies and standards.
Our client is a startup with few rounds on investments that are disrupting the meteorological industry. The main goal of a project is to build a solution that will help the company to expand into the B2C segment.