Senior Full-Stack JS EngineerAugust 24, 2020
- 5+ years of commercial backend development
- Experience with React and its’ ecosystem
- Ability to work with minimal supervision, be proactive and responsible
- Upper-intermediate English
- Prior experience with React server-side rendering
- Experience in building a microservice architecture
- Competitive salary
- Developing a product from scratch
- Team of highly-skilled professionals
- Flexible work schedule
- Social package
As an engineer, you will work on the implementation of the customer-facing meteorological web application from scratch.
- Mostly back-end (Node.JS) development
- Daily collaboration with customers
Our client is a startup with few rounds on investments that are disrupting the meteorological industry. The main goal of a project is to build a solution that will help the company to expand into the B2C segment.