Senior Full-Stack EngineerMay 25, 2023
Our client is an innovative and rapidly expanding digital content company based in Israel. They’ve built their reputation on the power of data-driven traffic analysis and are renowned as a trailblazer in their sector.
In partnership with LeanyLabs, they are enhancing a platform that facilitates more advanced traffic analysis. It allows users to generate tailored reports enriched with multiple tabs, various filters, and metrics measured across numerous dimensions. Leveraging A/B testing, comparison modes, and historical snapshots, we enable users to make data-driven improvements and retrospectively assess past decisions.
Over the past year, LeanyLabs has meticulously developed the platform from the ground up. It has become the principal tool for extracting precious insights from our client’s vast data repositories.
This platform, built using TypeScript, React, Redux, Material UI, and other libraries, features a custom-built, high-performance calculation engine that executes complex tasks in a WebWorker thread, feeding clean data to the main UI. The client’s team handles the back end and develops new front-end features and designs.
We’re also working on other projects for this client built on a similar tech stack with NestJS and MySQL on the backend.
- Minimum of 5 years experience in React/Redux applications
- Strong skills in TypeScript
- Good understanding of relational databases
- Intermediate English level
- Experience with Material UI and Web Workers
- Background in Data Analytics projects
- Experience with NestJS and MySQL
- Upper-Intermediate English level
- Leading the development process
- Solving technical challenges
- Regular communication with the client
- Participating in all aspects of release cycles: requirement review, work estimation, design, implementation, testing, and review
- Identifying and resolving issues in requirements or designs
- Implementing new features
- Optimizing performance
- Covering important code with unit and integration tests
- Conducting and participating in code reviews
This is an excellent opportunity to join a dynamic team and contribute to the development of an innovative traffic analysis platform. If you’re a proactive, solution-focused developer looking to further your career, we’d like to hear from you. Just send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll get back to you in no time.