Senior Full-Stack EngineerDecember 13, 2021
We are looking for an experienced developer willing to expand their leadership skills. Our R&D position is more than direct communication with the clients, mentoring, and leading projects. We expect you to be hands-on with the team and help them with the most complex parts of their projects and even help us with pre-sales.
We work in small teams with either peer code reviews or code reviews performed by more senior developers/leads. The projects are relatively small and usually take no more than six months to complete by a team of 2-3 engineers. So far, everything has been built from scratch, but we can’t guarantee that would always be the case as we can’t deny a client who just wants to improve a tiny piece of his existing software. On the other hand, we’re pretty strict with the tech stack: Node.js + React.js in the core. Most of the projects include some kind of integrations with exciting third-party systems and APIs.
Our clients vary from small businesses who just need a tool to get shit done or develop a small product MVP to well-known unicorns who need custom systems to automate their processes even more. Either way, we prefer dynamic startups and their culture over digging in huge ancient enterprise software and endlessly attending pointless meetings.
We think of ourselves as a team of professionals, so we have near-zero bureaucracy and heavily invest in learning.
- 5+ years of experience with MERN stack
- Willingness to take ownership for own work and entire project
- Experience with relational databases
- Docker deployment
- Upper Intermediate English level
- Leadership experience
- Urge for direct communication with the clients
- AWS basic knowledge
- Understanding of TypeScript strengths and weaknesses
- Leading the development process
- Solving challenging tasks
- Helping with pre-sales
- Regular communication with the client
- Engaging in all aspects of release cycles including requirements review, work estimation, design, implementation, testing, and review
- Designing application architecture
- Designing and developing REST APIs
- Mentoring other developers
- Peer-to-peer code reviews
Feel free to reach out to us for more details, or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org, and be surprised how quickly we’ll get back to you.