Senior Full-Stack EngineerNovember 30, 2021
Our partner, Tomorrow.io is a weather intelligence platform that provides accurate real-time weather forecasts. We believe they might help decide when to launch a rocket, elect a pope, or schedule sports finals.
You will be working on various internal and customer-facing projects. The main focus would be the tools that create an impact on the entire company. Think of many relatively small projects built from scratch using different technologies. You’ll be able to cooperate with the client’s team and discuss the best solutions for problems together, so there’s a bit of product management as well. That’s why we’re looking for someone agile with an entrepreneurial spirit.
P. S. Telling your friends the exact minute it will rain won’t violate the NDA 😉.
- Expert in Node.js
- Some experience with MongoDB
- Intermediate English level
- Entrepreneur attitude
- Experience with AWS infrastructure
- Knowledge of React/Redux
- Creating products from scratch
- Solving challenging tasks
- Daily communication with the client
- Engaging in all aspects of release cycles including requirements review, work estimation, design, implementation, testing, and review
- Planning application architecture
- Designing and implementing new features
- Covering critical code with unit and integration tests
- Peer-to-peer code reviews
Feel free to reach out to us for more details, or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org, and be surprised how quickly we’ll get back to you.