Junior Full-Stack DeveloperNovember 11, 2021
Joining our outsource team might be one of the fastest ways to gain knowledge, develop new skills and improve your level as a software engineer.
We work in small teams with either peer code reviews or code reviews performed by more senior developers/leads. The projects are rather small and usually take no more than six months to complete by a team of 2-3 engineers. So far, everything has been built from scratch, but we can’t guarantee that would always be the case as we can’t deny a client who just wants to improve a tiny piece of his existing software. On the other hand, we’re pretty strict with the tech stack: Node.js + React.js in the core. Most of the projects include some kind of integration with exciting third-party systems and APIs.
Our clients vary from small businesses who just need a tool to get shit done or develop a small product MVP to well-known unicorns who need custom systems to automate their processes even more. Either way, we prefer dynamic startups and their culture over digging in huge ancient enterprise software and endlessly attending pointless meetings.
We think of ourselves as a team of professionals, so we have near-zero bureaucracy and heavily invest in learning.
- Experience building Node.js backends
- Willingness to take ownership for own work and project
- Desire to learn and grow as a professional
- Be a team player
- Intermediate English level
- Willingness to take ownership of the features you develop
- Developed React/Redux frontends
- Used MongoDB or PostgreSQL before
- Seen containers on a blue whale
- Some knowledge of the AWS infrastructure
- Solving challenging tasks
- Engaging in all aspects of release cycles, including requirements review, work estimation, design, implementation, testing, and review
- Designing and implementing new features
- Designing and developing REST APIs
- Improving the UX of the application
- Implementing gorgeous designs
- Covering critical code with unit and integration tests
Feel free to reach out to us for more details, or send your CV to email@example.com, and be surprised how quickly we’ll get back to you.